They provide early warning of an impending fire by detecting overheating in environments that are difficult to monitor.
Some examples of where Signaline is used can be found here.
Here are the top five things you might not know about our SKM Controllers:
1. IP65 rated
- Providing a higher level of ingress protection ensures reduced maintenance while allowing the controller and sensor cable to be field-mounted in exposed areas.
2. Approved by VdS to EN54 part 5
- LGM strives to only offer products that reach distinguished international standards – the SKM-03 and SKM-95 controllers and Signaline HD and HD-R are approved to EN54 part 5 by VdS.
3. Flexible and easy to install
- The back box can be mounted ‘up’ or ‘down’ and the internal PCB and the front plate can be rotated to match. Additionally, both the SKM-03 and SKM-95 are supplied with an EOL termination box. You’re all set for an easy and quick installation!
4. Low Current Consumption
- Even in alarm state the unit has a low current consumption which means there is no need for extra battery back up on conventional or addressable systems.
5. Compatible with conventional and addressable detection systems
- For conventional systems the SKM-03 is the ideal solution. Whereas if you are using an Apollo addressable XP95 or Discovery loop then the SKM-95 can sit directly on the loop without the need for extra monitor modules!
If you want to find out more please contact our sales team.